Not only is this going to be another huge leap for polo specific equipment, but the proceeds come directly to the NAH. Read the announcement from Fixcraft here, and check back for an update about their new store sometime later today.
• Higher heat stability and abrasion (stickiness) resistance
• Super High Density, approximately 100a durometer
• Proprietary formula developed and used only by DGEL
• 2.75″ (70mm) diameter
• 70 grams
• Recommended temperatures of 80 degrees and higher. Designed for the high heat.
• NAH tested and approved.
• A portion of the proceeds to directly to NAH..